Get Email Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
ShareThis

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fifers become locavores

This link was sent to me by a friend. It's interesting - the Fifers have discovered many of the same things we did. Their perspective is that a local diet is preparation for the future, this is interesting as it suggests people are wanting to prepare for times ahead in which food supplies are cut off and international trade is reduced. Is this a possibility? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:30 pm

    My name is Shannon and I'm the editorial assistant at Foodbuzz.com. I am very impressed with the quality of your posts and to that end, I’d like to invite you to be a part of our newly launched Foodbuzz Featured Publisher program. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at Shannon@foodbuzz.com.
    Great concept. Eating locally is very popular here in California as well.

    Cheers!

    Shannon Eliot
    Editorial Assistant, Foodbuzz.com
    shannon@foodbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete